UP Jal Nigam Vacancy
- Post Name: Routine Clerk & Stenographer
- No of Vacancies: to be notified
Routine Clerk & Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Education & Qualification
The authority declares the education details soon in the upcoming advertisement. Applicants are advised to visit the website regularly.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- The upper age relaxation will be according to the category wise
Pay Scale Details
- Routine Clerk :- Rs.5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Per Month
- Stenographer :- Rs.5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/- Per Month
The mode of the selection will be based on the Written Exam, Marks Based on Educational Qualification, and Interview. Applicants must get through all the modes of the recruitment process to get a job.
- Written Exam
- Marks Based on Educational Qualification
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk & Steno Jobs Application Process
UPJN 2021 RECRUITMENT DETAILS
- Visit the official website jn.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment section
- Click on the UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Recruitment link
- Refer to the advertisement details
- Apply before the last date
- Get the applied printed copy as a reference
- Name of the Nigam : Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (Municipal Corporation).
- Total No. of Bodies in the State : 653.
- Total No. of Vacant Post : [to be notified later]
- Name of the Post : . Routine Clerk , Stenographer
- Type of Job : UP State Govt Jobs.
- Category of Article : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online
- Official Website : jn.upsdc.gov.in
- Job Location : LUCKNOW UTTAR PRADESH
How to Apply for UP JAL NIGAM Bharti 2021 :
Candidates who want to apply for UP JAL NIGAM Jobs 2021 against to UP JAL NIGAM Recruitment 2021, Please read official advertisement before applying online for the posts. Applicants can download advertisement notice form official Website. To apply online kindly follow given steps below…
- Log in to related web site:: www.jn.upsdc.gov.in. Click here to apply
- Then, Just click on “Apply online Link”.
- Then New tab will be open and find Latest Notification Link.
- Now, click on “Online Registration”.
- Fill all fields carefully with your details and cross check after fill the form.
- Finally, Click on the “Submit Button”.
- Take a print-out of the form and fee reciept for future need.