बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना | Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY) |BRFSY Status|Registration Process|www.epacs.bhi.nic.in|pacsonline.bih.nic.in
Bihar left the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) in 2018 and sent Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahaya Yojana (BRFSY) for his farmers. The plan for this project is now in progress. Bihar was managed by the NDA, which was also in the Central Government and the PMFBY, in the form of an alliance government. In the event of permanent (standing) crop damage, the Bihar government launched a new “State Crop Assistance Scheme” for farmers. The Government will provide the farmers with relief in the event of crop failures due to adverse weather conditions under this Crop Assistance/insurance Scheme. Depending on the threshold yield rate, the state government shall provide compensatory damages of Rs 7,500 to Rs 10,000 per hectare.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Objective|बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना उद्देश्य|
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahaya Yojana (BRFSY) was meant to be a benefit rather than an insurance scheme as the funds were transferred straight to the farmers’ bank account. Based on the scheme, farmers with enduring returns will apply to the authorities after payment of the appropriate salary. The public authority ensures that over 3.5 lakh farmers were paid in tune with Rs260.64 crore in 2019.
Within this BRFSY scheme, farmers who have only taken loans from nationalized banks, helpful banks, and other lending organizations, have no restriction. The Bihar Government also gives farmers cash purchases from various agencies BIMA advantages. From the Kharif season of 2021-22, the Bihar administration is implementing the scheme. Bihar became the country’s first state to initiate a plan to insure crops. Earlier, in the event of crop losses, all farmers were dependent on the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY).
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has taken this decision in a recent cabinet meeting held here (June 6) to ensure that no farmer is deprived of benefits in case of crop loss. In this cabinet meeting, a total of 39 proposals have been approved by the state government, in which important decisions have been taken for farmers and the paramilitary.
In accordance with the ruling, the families of soldiers who have been martyred will be supported by Rs 11 lakh. Simultaneously, a major decision has been taken for the farmers to introduce the crop support scheme in the State of Bihar. The harmful crop is being paid back for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana due to natural calamities (BRFSY 2021). In addition, for the next crop under this program, farmers will also be promoted.
What is the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY) Beneficiary?
All farmers will receive certain assistance in the event of crop failure, based on the rate of yield threshold of the crops specified. This new crop insurance policy provides the following aid:
- Where the effective yield is below 20% of the threshold rate: – The State Government shall compensate farmers with less than 20% of the crop up to a limit of fifteen thousand per 2 hectares (Rs. 7,500 per hectare).
- If the current yield exceeds 20% of threshold yield: – if the permanent crop stagnates by more than 20%, the Bihar Government shall provide assistance for up to 20,000 hectares for a maximum of 2 hectares (Rs. 10,000 per hectares) to the farmers.
- All the farmers of the State are eligible to apply for the crop assistance scheme and can apply online for a crop insurance scheme of 10,000 rs per hectare.
- Farmers who have already taken loans from nationalized banks, co-operative banks, and other financial institutions have been granted BIHAR Rajya Fasal Sahayata yojana – BRFSY.
It will include all raiyats and non-raiyat farmers in the state and will start this scheme from the farmers’ mozon scheme. The 2021 State Crop Assistance Scheme serves as a substitute for the Crop Insurance Scheme of the Prime Minister. The farmers of the state could not get complete under the 2021 PMFBY scheme. Under the PMFBY scheme 2021, the farmers of the state were unable to get full benefits.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY) Total No. of Application District wise List
|Sr. no||DISTRICT||TOTAL APPLICATION|
Eligibility requirements to take advantage of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
- Only the initial and permanent farmers of the State of Bihar can benefit from this arrangement.
- Fasal Sahayata Yojana’s characters will be Bihar farmers alone.
- Only if a crop has been destroyed for natural reasons shall the value of the scheme be given.
- Application of eligibility for crop assistance schemes in this program is obligatory for farmers.
Documents Required to apply for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana BRFSY 2021.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Self-Declaration Certificate
- Land related Documents
- Bank Account Passbook
- Certificate of NOC (from the bank)
बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज|
- पासपोर्ट के आकार की तस्वीर
- आधार कार्ड
- स्थायी निवासी प्रमाण पत्र
- स्व-घोषणा पत्र
- भूमि संबंधी दस्तावेज
- बैंक खाता पासबुक
- एनओसी का प्रमाण पत्र (बैंक से)
How to Apply for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana | बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना |(BRFSY)?
To apply for Bihar Rajya Fasal sahayata Yojana download the official BRFSY App [Kharif]
Kharif-sowing season from April to May(Summer crop)
खरीफ- बुवाई का मौसम अप्रैल से मई (ग्रीष्मकालीन फसल)|
Step1: Click here and download BRFSY INSPECTION KHARIF App
Step2:Register or log in.
To apply for Bihar Rajya Fasal sahayata Yojana download the official BRFSY App [Rabi]
Rabi-sowing season from September to October(Winter crop).
रबी-बुवाई का मौसम सितंबर से अक्टूबर (सर्दियों की फसल) |
Step1: Click here and download BRFSY INSPECTION Rabi App
Step2:Register or Login
How to Check Eligible Gram Panchayat List?
Step1:Go to the बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना www.epacs.bih.nic.in
Step2:On homepage, Click on List of Eligible Gram Panchayat
Step3:Now select, year And District and Click on the views button
Step4:After that List of Eligible Gram Panchayat will be opened
Important Links Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY)
BRFSY official website
बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना Registration
Helpline Number and Contact Address
Email Address.[email protected]
CC: Andes Vijay
Read more at Uppoliceresults.co.in