High-security number plate Punjab, Haryana Apply for high-security number plate Chandigarh, Gujarat ,Uttar Pradesh,patna,and all other States of India. The government has made it mandatory for all vehicles both 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler owners to change their vehicle number plate to high-security number plate. This is done according to the central motor vehicle rules 1989 rule 50. This rule will be followed by all the states and union territories. The high-security number plate mandatory so that lost all lost or stolen vehicles caneasily be traced.
Key Features of High-security Number Plate
- The Solid Unit Of Number Plate is made Of Aluminium AIX 159:2019 or ISO:7591
- It will have an IND laminated on the plate.
- There Will Be A ‘Chakra‘ Design Hologram in the centre.
- The Plate will have a permanent identification number of min Ten Digits.
The booking of high-security number plate can be done easily by entering vehicle details on the official websites of the book my high-security number plate. To apply and find full details read the articles carefully and follow all instructions step by step to apply for the high-security number plate.
UP High-Security Number Plate Apply Online
In this article, we will explain all the details and instruction required to apply for high-security number plate registration for car and bikes and all the online application procedure to be followed on the official website.
The procedure to book an appointment for cars and bikes on the official website hsrp.com is as follows.
- Visit the official website of UpBookmyhsrp.
- On the homepage of the website click on HSRP number plate + colour plate or only colour sticker
- Click on HSRP Number Plate + Colour Plate
- Select the vehicle type private vehicle or commercial vehicle
- Click private vehicle book on the vehicle
- White number plate non-transport and transport yellow plate.
- Now select the fuel type of your vehicle CNG + petrol,Petrol,diesel or electrical vehicle.
- Then you will be directed to the type of vehicle like scooter bike auto-rickshaw truck Dumper tractor etc
- Now Select Your Vehicle Make
- Select the brand of your vehicle from the options
- Choose your state
- Then a new page will appear to select your dealer from a list of dealers
- Select your dealer name
- Then you will redirect to the vehicle information page where regarding vehicles your mobile number
- Fill all details like registration number registration date email ID chassis number engine number mobile number vehicle type etc carefully
- Click on the Next button after filling details
- In the final step you have to make your payment online
- After the payment is confirmed you will get a confirmation on your and registered mobile number.
High-Security Number Plate Application Fees And Charges
The Registration And Application fees are given in the following table:
|Vehicle Type||Registration Fee/Charges|
|Four-wheeler||Rs 600 and Rs 1100|
|Two-Wheeler||Rs 300 and Rs 400|
Those who have already got HSRP Plate and want only colour sticker can select the second option (Only color sticker).The cost Color Sticker is only Rs100/-
High Security Number Plate Last Date[number plate last digit wise]
If your vehicle no is like UP 32 JK 2345 Then last Digit will be 5 and last date to get High Security Number Plate will be 15 January 2022
|Vehicle Last Digit Number||Last date for HSRP|
|0 or 1||15 July 2021|
|2 or 3||15 October 2021|
|4 or 5||15 January 2022|
|6 or 7||15 April 2022|
|8 or 9||5 July 2022|
By 15 July 2022, all vehicles should have HSRP mandatorily otherwise challan of Rs-5000 will be levied on vehicle.
Track Appointment Process/Status of HSRP Online Registration
The Current Status and registration Status can Easily Be tracked by filling All details Like Registration Number, Chasis no And pressing Search Button to Get Current Status Of application Process:
- Click Search Button
The Home delivery is available in the below pin codes only for now check below
Update:Started Home delivery services in Lucknow. Also, Home Delivery services are available in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Meerut, Agra, Varanasi, Prayagraj (Allahabad) and Kanpur. New Locations Added for Home Delivery in Delhi List may be checked at “AVAILABLE PIN CODES”
High-Security Number Plate Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Telangana, and the Other States Application Process is Same for all the states As given Above:
HSRP Helpline Contact Details:
Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200 201
Email id: [email protected]
Is it mandatory for all vehicles ?
Yes, it’s mandatory
Can one Apply to Get it offline also?
No,only Online Mode is available
Can one get it Home delivered?
yes, home delivery is also available for selected pin codes
What is the color sticker?
Color sticker is fuel sticker which indicates fuel type of vehicle’s like
CNG -Light Bt is affixed on vehicles windscreen Sticker
PETROL-Light Blue Sticker
Where color sticker is pasted?
it is fixed on the vehicles windscreen
Who will fit the HSRP Plate on the vehicle?
It will be fitted At dealer/center or By the person who will deliver No. Plate at your home