HSRP: The Government has Made it Compulsory for All Vehicles to install an HSRP Number Plate.HSRP full form is High Security Number Plate.HSRP numbers are very useful for Both owners of vehicles and the government as Identification and tracking of Vehicles become easy through various Features on the HSRP number Plates. These plates also help in preventing Illegal acts through the stolen vehicles and help in tracking Stolen vehicles.In this article we will provide you with complete information about Hrsp Registration, HSRP Status, Sticker and HSRP in Delhi , Punjab Haryana, Gurgaon
What is HSRP?
The government has made it mandatory for all vehicles both 2 and 4 wheeler owners to change their vehicle number plate to a High Security Number Plate. The Rule has been implemented according to the central motor vehicle rules 1989 rule 50. Now the Vehicle owner has to install HSRP Number Plate before the Last Date otherwise Fine is levied. All the states of India are instructed by the government to enforce the law. The Hsrp Plates will be Connect to the Database of the Vehicle record And all the activities can be tracked online. These Plates can be scanned by mobile phone and the details of the vehicle owner can be checked online.
Key Features of High-security Number Plate
- The Solid Unit Of Number Plate is made Of Aluminium AIX 159:2019 or ISO:7591
- It will have an IND laminated on the plate.
- There Will Be A ‘Chakra‘ Design Hologram in the centre.
- The Plate will have a permanent identification number of min Ten Digits.
HSRP Online Appontment for High Security Number Plate
The booking of high-security number plates can be done easily by entering vehicle details on the official websites of the book my high-security number plate. To apply and find full details read the articles carefully and follow all instructions step by step to apply for the high-security number plate.
The procedure to book an appointment for HSRP number plate
- Visit the official website of UpBookmyhsrp i.e bookmyhsrp.com
- On the homepage of the website click on HSRP number plate + colour plate
- Select the vehicle type private vehicle or commercial vehicle
- Select Relevant Options private Or Commercial vehicle book on the vehicle 1.White number plate 2.Non-transport transport yellow plate.
- Now select the fuel type of your vehicle 1.CNG + petrol 2.Petrol 3.diesel 4.electrical vehicle.
- Then you will be directed to the type of vehicle like 1.scooter/bike/Auto-rickshaw 2.car 3.truck Dumper/tractor etc
- Now Select Your Vehicle Make
- Select the brand of your vehicle from the options
- Choose your state
- Then a new page will appear to select your dealer from a list of dealers
- Select your dealer name
- Then you will redirect to the vehicle information page where regarding vehicles your mobile number
- Fill all details like registration number registration date email ID chassis number engine number mobile number vehicle type etc carefully
- Click on the Next button after filling details
- In the final step you have to make your payment online
- After the payment is confirmed you will get a confirmation on your and registered mobile number.
HSRP High Security Number Plate Fee and Charges
The Registration And Application fees are given in the following table:
|Vehicle Type||Registration Fee/Charges|
|Four-wheeler||Rs 600 and Rs 1100|
|Two-Wheeler||Rs 300 and Rs 400|
Last Date to Install HSRP Number Plate [According to current number plate last digit wise]
If your vehicle no is like UP 32 JK 2345 Then the last Digit will be 5 and the last date to get High-Security Number Plate will be 15 January 2022
|Vehicle Last Digit Number||Last date for HSRP|
|0 or 1||15 July 2021|
|2 or 3||15 October 2021|
|4 or 5||15 January 2022|
|6 or 7||15 April 2022|
|8 or 9||5 July 2022|
By 15 July 2022, all vehicles should have HSRP mandatorily otherwise challan of Rs-5000 will be levied on vehicle
Track Appointment Process/Status of HSRP Online Registration
The Current Status and registration Status can Easily Be tracked by filling in All details Like Registration Number, Chasis no And pressing the Search Button to Get the Current Status Of the application Process:
- Click Search Button
Apply for HSRP Statewise
Update: Home delivery services in Lucknow. Also, Home Delivery services are available in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Meerut, Agra, Varanasi, Prayagraj (Allahabad), and Kanpur. New Locations Added for Home Delivery in Delhi List may be checked at “AVAILABLE PIN CODES”
Apply online For DL and LL on Sarthi UP
Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200 201
Email id: [email protected]
Is it mandatory for all vehicles?
What is the color Code of the sticker?
CNG -Light Green Sticker
PETROL-Light Blue Sticker
What if I have already had an HSRP Number Plate?
Read more: Sarathi Parivahan apply online for a Driving license
Also visit: just my career help