PM Modi launched the One Card One Nation Scheme to the Health Department. The Pradhan Mantri Jana Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), also known as the Ayushman Bharati Yojana programme 2022, is the world’s largest health insurance scheme aiming to provide free health insurance of 5 lakhs per year to more than ten crore families. 2022 PMJAY Digital Health Card Application forms for Ayushman Bharat online registration are accessible at pmjay.gov.in. Download the PMJAY Health Card to check the status of your application.
|Scheme Name (sarkari yojana)
|Digital Health Card (AB PMJAY)
|Scheme also knowns as
|National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS)
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or PM-JAY
|Ayushman bharat Digital health card
|PM Modi Health Card
|One Nation- One Health Card scheme
|cashless health card
|Sarkari Yojana, PM Modi Yojana
|Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi
|Rs 5 Lakh per Year
|Health card No
|12 Digit unique number
|Total Families cover
|Beneficiaries of Scheme
|poor and vulnerable families
|No Age Limit
PM Modi’s 2022 Health Card
The project was launched with the assistance of India’s Prime Minister, Narendra Modi. It is now implemented in all states to ensure that all qualified candidates are served. It has also provided a health card to PM Modi Health Scheme 2022 to provide health services. Furthermore, the government has said that it intends to cover more than 50 crore persons. The relevant department has started the registration process.
As a result, many families have signed up for this plan to become beneficiaries. The Pradhan Mantri Jana Arogya Yojana intends to provide health care by allowing individuals to use the medical care plan without paying fees to participate in facilities. This will be extremely beneficial to everyone who is experiencing financial troubles.
What is the Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY)?
Ayushman Bharat Yojana, one of the world’s largest healthcare initiatives, promises to offer healthcare to more than 50 million Indian residents. It was created exclusively for the country’s economically disadvantaged citizens. The PMJAY was established in September 2018 and provided health insurance coverage with a maximum insured of Rs.5 lakh.
The bulk of medical fees, drugs, diagnostics, pre-hospitalisation, and other charges will be covered by the government-run health insurance plan. Beneficiaries of the plan can receive hospitalisation using their PMJAY e-card. The system also allows cashless hospitalisation by using an Ayushman Bharat Yojana card, which may be used to obtain medical treatments at any accredited hospital throughout the country.
What is the scope of the Ayushman-Bharat Yojana scheme?
To deliver low-cost healthcare to less wealthy and in need, The Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme offers coverage of up to Rs.5 million per household per year for secondary and tertiary hospitalisations.
A health plan under the AB-PMJAY programme covers participants’ hospitalisation expenditures and comprises the following components:
- Examination, consultation, and treatment are all part of the medical process.
- Non-intensive and intensive services are available.
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Diagnostic and laboratory testing services.
- Wherever possible, medical implants are offered.
- Food preparation.
- complication occured during therapies
- Costs for up to 15 consecutive days of post-hospitalisation.
- Treatment for COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
What is not covered by the Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
As with other health insurance policies, The Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme has some exclusions, like other forms of health insurance coverage. The scheme does not cover these components:
- Expenses for the Out-Patient Department (OPD).
- Rehabilitation for drug abuse.
- Aesthetic surgery.
- Fertility treatments.
- Individual diagnostics are performed.
- Transplantation of organs
PM Modi’s Health Card- PMJAY Highlights
This Sarkari Yojana 2022 Health care plan will be discussed in this post. It has many significant aspects that are the core features of the PMJAY Scheme:
- First and foremost, this is the most comprehensive health insurance policy supplied for free by India’s Government of India.
- The PM-JAY Modi programme gives up to five lakhs in health insurance per family every year.
- This plan includes all types of procedures and operations. It consists of both governmental and private hospitals.
- The PM Health card allows for cashless transactions. You will be given a 12 digit card and a code that contains your whole medical history.
- This plan is available to more than ten crore family members (roughly fifty crore individuals).
- It can pay for up to three days of pre-hospitalisation and up to 15 days of post-hospitalisation expenses, including medical tests and drugs.
- Everyone is eligible to apply, and there is no age restriction because everyone requires health care.
- The primary benefit of this card is that the cardholder can receive medical care at any private or government-owned hospital in India that the Ayushman Bharat Yojana covers. Furthermore, all services are cashless.
This initiative would be extremely beneficial to the underprivileged in India who have been unable to obtain medical treatment owing to prohibitively high rates. As a result, applicants for this card can enjoy several perks.
Eligibility for the PM Digital Health Card
The recipients will be given an electronic card that includes their name and a unique 12-digit number, as well as a bar code scanner that reports your health information to doctors directly to monitor your health and the type of illness you have previously had so that the doctor can provide any treatment with no errors.
The digital card will transfer information to all private and governmental hospitals in India. If the patient is admitted, the consultant doctor would have all of their information in their database. PM Mode health cards cover the numerous hospitalisation bills and expenses that we’ve discussed on this page.
In the beginning, we’ll go over the basic eligibility conditions that you must meet for the form you submitted to NHA to be accepted.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The household in which no one earns a living
- The kacha makan is a family or member who has a single dwelling.
- The most crucial aspect is that families are living in poverty.
- A family with a total income of between INR30,000 and INR3,000,000.
- Electricians, Security Card, Mason, Washer Man Waiter, Workers and Beggars Ragpicker Sweepers, Tailors and Labourers Plumber, Welders and Repair Worker, Cobbler, and other families are also qualified.
- If any member of the family works for the government, they are ineligible for this plan.
- The Ayushman Bharat Scheme includes 25 specialities and 1,354 surgical and medical packages such as cardiology and neurosurgery.
- If you are qualified for this government plan, you will get the advantages indicated below under the PMJAY scheme, or you may make a remark in the box if you have any questions.
Rural scope & eligibility of PMJAY
- Families residing in a single room with a Kucha wall and roof.
- There is no adult between the ages of 16 and 59.
- There is no adult man between the ages of 16 and 59.
- A member of the home who is disabled or unable to work.
- ST and SC
- The bulk of income and the primary source of income for households without land come from manual and casual labour.
Urban scope & eligibility of PMJAY:
- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme. The method categorises urban families based on their employment. The 11 worker classifications listed below are eligible under this plan.
- Domestic helper
- Cobbler, Street Vendor, Hawker, or other street service providers
- Plumber/Builder/Mason/Painter/Labour/Welder/Security Guard/Coolie
- Sweeper/Mali/Sanitation Employee
- Tailor/Artisan/Handicrafts Worker/Home-based Worker
- Driver/Transport Worker/Conductor/Cart or Rickshaw Pullers/Driver or Conductor Assist
- Shop Workers/Small Business Peons/Assistant/Helper/Attendant/Delivery Assistant/Waiter
- Mechanic/Electrician/Repair Technician/Assembler
The advantages of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme
The Socio-Economic Census 2011 (SECC 2011) is a household ranking exercise based on socioeconomic position. Rural households are graded based on their performance in seven deprivation categories. Based on these criteria, the programme is open to all beneficiaries who fall within one of the six deprivation groups listed below. It also includes families in need, such as manual scavengers who live on alms, primitive tribal groupings, and bonded labourers.
The initiative is aimed at society’s most disadvantaged and disenfranchised populations. The following are the benefits of the PMJAY to assist these groups:
- It pays for healthcare expenditures by allowing beneficiaries to make cashless purchases.
- Accommodation while in the hospital.
- Expenses for both post-hospitalisation and pre-hospitalisation.
- Any problems that develop during therapy.
- It is feasible for all family members to utilise it.
- There are no restrictions on family size, age, or gender.
- Existing circumstances are regarded as pre-existing on the first day.
- The Ayushman Bharati Yojana Scheme’s Critical Diseases and Illnesses List
- The medical insurance policy has expanded coverage to over 1300 medical plans in accredited commercial and governmental institutions around the nation. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana covers the following important ailments.
- Cancer of the prostate.
- Remove and replace the double valve.
- A coronary artery bypass graft is a type of graft that is used to bypass a coronary artery.
- The valve of the pulmonary artery is replaced.
- Base-of-the-skull surgery
- Fixation of the anterior spine.
- Gastric pull-up with laryngopharyngectomy
- Tissue expander to enhance the look of burnt skin.
- Stent-based carotid angioplasty.
Online Registration Form for the PM Digital Health Card
Prime Minister Modi formally launched the Sarkari Yojana on Monday. This plan will benefit every Indian person. If you want to know how to get an electronic card and how to fill out an application form to apply for the Digital Health card, you’ll need to present specific papers when you apply.
Documentation required for a Digital Health Card
- The Aadhar Card
- Phone number
- Ration card
- Certificate of Income
- Postal Code (Prefer to include a permanent address)
- Email address (if you have one)
- Identification Documents (Government ID)
- Passport with photo (that could be later added)
How can I apply for an Ayushman Bharatiya Yojana health card online?
If you are eligible and have the documentation indicated above, you may now complete the following steps to get your application accepted. Your Health Digital ID Card will be available for download from the official site after you have been approved. We’ve also included instructions on how to use the PM Modi Card for Health 2022.
- The first step is to go to PMJAY’s official website on the internet.
- Then, on the homepage, click the “I am Eligible” button.
- Choose the name of the state.
- As a result, you must search using the cellphone number, name, HHD number, or Ration card number.
- If you are qualified, please apply.
- Then, provide information and upload a scan of the document you want here.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Your Health card will be mailed to the address you supplied shortly.
Ayushman Bharatiya Yojana NHDM App Registration
You may also create an electronic health record on your smartphone using the NDHM Health Record Apps. The procedures outlined below will assist you in registering for this app.
- Download the app to have access to your NDHM Health Records.
- Select your desired language and click Register Now.
- You may sign up using either your cellphone number or your Aadhar card.
- Click on the Aadhar Card link and fill out the necessary information.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered cellphone number.
- After confirming that the Health ID Card has been issued, the individual will create an account.
- You will receive your electronic Health Card after completing the form and being accepted.
- Make a unique password for your Digital Health Card.
- Sign in using valid credentials.
Is it necessary for every Indian citizen to be registered to obtain a Digital Health ID?
This app is a non-mandatory system. The individual must enter or input a name into the app. Only after gaining official clearance from the individual are health records disclosed. You must tell your doctor or hospital of the situation.
The Doctor option allows doctors from throughout the country to join the app and input their personal information. In the case that they like, they can also give an email address. The government’s objective is to encourage everyone to use it, regardless of whether the application is mandatory.
After visiting the hospital for a consultation, patients cannot examine data in their health ID. For privacy concerns, patients must view their health data on their own each time they visit the hospital. Doctors can also see the data for a limited time.
PMJAY Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the URL of the PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Health Card’s official website?
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana's official website is https://pmjay.gov.in/, and you can also get an Ayushman health card from there.
What are the PMJAY Ayushman Health Card Eligibility Criteria for 2022?
All applicants for the PM Modi health card must be Indian citizens, and anybody can apply. Visit this page for additional information.
How many hospitals are part of the Ayushman Bharat scheme?
Currently, this PMJAY health programme provides access to almost 15,000 hospitals.
How can I Apply for an Ayushman Bharat Health Card in 2022?
All aspirants may apply online through the official website, pmjay.gov.in, by inputting their aadhar card and ration card number details.